Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Conclusion of Thought-ception

As the semester wraps up here at Ohio Northern University, so does all my various assignments and projects. One of those concluding assignments involves this blog directly. From Thought-ception's creation, this blog has been used to meet the blogging requirements for our social media classes throughout multiple semesters. I know, who would have guessed? The publication of this blog marks my 15th and final weekly blog requirement for my current social media class, Social Media Strategy and Campaigns.

Following the end of this semester, I am only one semester away from graduating. Wow, that is one scary thought. Although I began my college career in the preprofessional program with the intent of becoming a physician’s assistant, I realized my true calling of marketing and communication studies early enough that I could catch up on the coursework. Heading into this final semester, I do not have to take any solely social media courses. The closest course I must take is Multimedia Writing, which I doubt will require me to continuously blog.

Since I most likely will no longer need to blog, I am now in a situation of do I wish to continue blogging or not. I wish I could say I would post every now and again, but with my attention span, I cannot make that promise. I must thank all of those who have read one of my many blogs, graded and hopefully improved my blogging abilities, and anyone else who inspired or contributed to my blogs. I know before I started this blog, I had almost no knowledge how what a blog is or how to even use one. I guess you can teach old dogs new tricks. 
 
Sadly, with my unforeseeable continuation of this blog following my following signature, I cannot in good faith conclude this blog with "until next time" since there might not be a next time. With that being said, I thank again all who have been involved with this blog since its creation on Aug. 27, 2015.

Signing off one last time,
Matt


No comments:

Post a Comment