Wednesday, November 4, 2015

That Pesky Mattress Sheet

Alright, how many times have you struggled to fold that annoying mattress sheet? 

I know I have fought that battle way too many times. I typically end up getting so angry that I ball up the sheet, throw it in the corner of my room, and forget about it until I need it weeks later. It is for that reason along with a class assignment that I decided to do a "how to" video about it. You can either click on the link to watch it on YouTube or simply watch it below. 

The video is about 90 seconds long and is as straight forward as is has to be. As I said in the video, there are probably thousands of ways that one can fold the sheet, but I found that the way I show in the video is the easiest and quickest way. 

  
I know I do not have the best video quality but the concept is still there. I hope the video was insightful and helps with your future folding battles. 

Until Next Time,
Matt 

No comments:

Post a Comment