Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Puppies, Puppies, and More Puppies

For the past few minutes I have been trying to figure out what to blog about. I ended up getting distracted and heading to Facebook as most procrastinators do. It was there that I saw one of the cutest puppy videos I have ever seen. The post originated from the Facebook page called The Pet Collective. The video is a collection of 15 puppy videos that highlights the cuteness of various dog breeds. I would highly suggest clicking and watching the link at the bottom of this post to get your daily dosage of puppies. 


From the first few seconds to the last few seconds of the video, the video tugs on the heart strings. I am not a great fan of the American Pit Bull Terrier puppies, but there is a few videos that highlight Australian Shepard puppies which I adore. Ohh by the way, I forget to mention there are Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppies in this video. 

This video has well over 807,000 views, 12,370 shares, more than 29,000 likes or reactions, and over 3,800 comments. I think this page has an incredibly loyal fan base on top of sharing relevant information that many users of Facebook would be willing to like or share. I honestly do not think there is a video the page has posted that I have not liked or shared since I started following it.

As promised, the following link will forward you to the video. 

Until Next Time,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment