Tuesday, December 8, 2015

The Final Reading Review

Well the semester here at Ohio Northern University (ONU) is wrapping up. The grades are being entered, books are being scavenged through, and computers are on for countless hours. That is, all expect for my Social Media Principles class. Instead, all we as a class have left to do is blog and do some real minor tasks. Being that we finished our books a few weeks back, our professor asked us to blog about which of the three books we liked most from the semester. 


Out of the three, I am torn between two of the books. I equally enjoyed the first book we read. "Real-Time Marketing & PR" by David Meerman Scott, and the last book we read, "Measure What Matters" by Katie Paine. I feel both books provided interesting information while hitting multiple subject matters. I am not one to read on my own, but there were some chapters within these books that I enjoyed reading about. I do believe all three books were helpful and I would or will use them later on in my career as reference. 

Until Next Time,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment